A career you can take control of
Starting a career at Inspec is more than getting a job. It is an opportunity to progress your career and knowledge while making a big difference to the performance and efficiency of industrial operations and improving the safety of people at work.
Your career in technology
We are a proud technology company on a mission to ensure that manufacturers remain agile and flexible in a changing world. We’re inspired by the application of technology in manufacturing applications and the opportunities offered by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and innovation, sustainable technology and machine learning.
Your development journey
Our employees’ unique skills, backgrounds and perspectives are what makes Inspec unique. We work continuously to help bring out the best in all of our people, helping them to reach their full potential, with plenty of opportunities for development.
Our aim is to make everyone feel empowered as an employee, giving people the opportunity to act fast and be agile in a collaborative and relaxed working environment.
We invest in our people and your development journey will start on the very first day you join Inspec.
Why Inspec – at a glance
- You’ll work in an exciting and challenging Industrial Systems Design team working within a variety of sectors
- What you do every day will be meaningful. Everyone on our team makes an impact
- You’ll have the opportunity to define your career path with personal development opportunities and potential to become multi-skilled
- You’ll be part of a team that does things properly and in the right way with a culture of integrity
- You’ll be inspired by colleagues in a diverse, inclusive and collaborative team with a spirit of innovation
- You’ll benefit from flexible hybrid working
- You’ll work with great people in a relaxed working environment
- You’ll join the company health and wellbeing scheme
- You’ll receive other benefits such as cycle to work scheme, training and flexible hours
DID YOU KNOW… the production of millions of products rely on Inspec every single day, from tiny chocolates to the manufacture of huge metal castings. Whatever our customers are doing, it’s up to us to help them do it in the very best possible way.
Due to significant growth across a number of sectors and an ambitious growth plan for the company, we are looking for a number of office based positions.
Inspec has developed a high-quality degree apprenticeship scheme internally to continually develop talent in-house. There are currently eight apprentices on the scheme, with three who joined us this academic year. Benefits include:
- Obtain a wealth of industry experience
- Get paid a salary
- Many opportunities to further career
- Completion of scheme is impressive – shows hard-work, determination and knowledge
All these benefits put our apprentices in a unique position, and ahead of competition, by having both a degree and experience.
We are members of the 5% Club. Inspec Solutions are committed to increasing and maintaining the number of apprentices, sponsored students and graduates on formal programmes to at least 5% of our total workforce.
Mark Haigh, Principal Applications Engineer
I joined Inspec Solutions after working within predominately monitoring, control and IT systems for the UK water industry. Joining a company with such a diverse range of clients and industry sectors as Inspec’s was both challenging and exciting at the same time.
The work is varied, and although known as a control systems integrator, we have other facets which enables us to offer the best possible solutions to our Customers, which makes each working day fresh and interesting.
Inspec Solutions is a great place to work, with great engineers and supportive management.
Alex Coleman, Control Systems Engineer
I started at Inspec Solutions on a degree apprenticeship scheme upon completion of my A-Level studies. I have achieved a BEng (Hons) in Electrical Engineering. This combined with 4 years of experience will put me in a fantastic position to develop my career as an Engineer.
I have had vast opportunities to develop my experiences, working within numerous industries. The combination of the working environment and a fantastic group of colleagues has made for an both enjoyable and rewarding experience.