Integrated Control Systems
Your trusted partner, intelligent controls
Inspec Solutions is the trusted partner for a range of control system projects across many different industries. We support new builds as well as updating obsolete systems bringing intelligence, resilience and security to every project.
As an independent systems integrator, we have successfully provided hundreds of PLC, SCADA and DCS solutions over our 20+ year history.
Control system design through to implementation and support
Understanding the fundamentals of control system implementation has enabled Inspec Solutions to provide an end to end service from FEED (front end engineering design), systems design and implementation, right through to plant commissioning, operator training, ongoing support, maintenance and beyond.
Our reputation has been built on the delivery of high quality, reliable and resilient control and safety systems.
Trained by major brands, experienced and independent
As an independent systems integrator, Inspec Solutions has extensive experience on most industry SCADA systems, both current and legacy products, from all the market leading manufactures including ABB, Siemens, Schneider, Rockwell and Mitsubishi.
From PLC, ESD and Fire & Gas system equipment, central server systems, HMI and MIS integration, Inspec Solutions can provide the correct solution for our customers’ requirements.
No project too small, too large… or too old
From small machine-based monitoring solutions through to plant wide, control systems, we have designed and implemented many systems with thousands of I/O, multiple processes and controllers.
Some typical examples of the control systems we design, implement and support include:
- Food and drink production lines – new facilities, modifications, upgrades
- Offshore oil rigs – obsolesce replacement, modifications, new process and safety systems
- Separation processes – new control systems, extensions to existing and rationalisation
- Metal works – obsolescence upgrades, modifications or refurbishment
- Pipe manufacturing – Process improvements, regulatory compliance modifications, safety systems
- Chemical Processes – new control systems, extensions to existing, rationalisation and safety systems
- Manufacturing – new control systems, extensions to existing, rationalisation, machine safety and performance tracking
One of the UK’s leading independent systems integrators
Our reputation is second to none and the quality of our engineered solutions provide our customers with systems that complement and grow with their business, delivering many benefits and reliability over years of operation.
Regardless of the type of project, Inspec Solutions applies the same level of governance, rigorous design and attention to detail that has made us one of the leading independent systems integrators in the UK.