- Exciting & Challenging Industrial Systems Design work within a variety of sectors
- Flexible Working
- Great People and Relaxed Working Environment
- Company Health Scheme
- Opportunities to become multiskilled
Due to significant growth across a number of sectors and an ambitious growth plan for the company, we are looking for a number of office based positions.
- Control System Engineers
- Senior Control Systems Engineers
- Process Safety System (IEC61508) experienced implementation / Lifecycle Engineers
We are seeking people with at least 2 years’ experience in industry, working on Electrical, PLC, SCADA, DCS, hardwired safety, IOT or high level software & database systems development. We are a friendly, close knit company with a low staff turnover and want people who will slot into our teams and company culture and flourish as the company grows.
We specialise in Functional Process Safety Systems and safety lifecycle consultancy and welcome applications from engineers with exposure in this area.
You will have a minimum HNC or Degree in a related discipline and at least 2 years industrial experience, ideally with a Systems Integration business or an end customer in the Process or Manufacturing sectors.
Salaries are competitive and will reflect the position sought and the experience of the candidate.
Send CV’s to [email protected] or to arrange a discussion about working for us.
Inspec has developed a high-quality degree apprenticeship scheme internally to continually develop talent in-house.
There are currently eight on the scheme, with three who joined us this academic year.
- Obtain a wealth of industry experience
- Get paid a salary
- Many opportunities to further career
- Completion of scheme is impressive – shows hard-work, determination and knowledge
All these benefits put you in the unique position, and ahead of competition, by having both a degree and experience.